2024ๅนด1ๆœˆ11ๆ—ฅๆœจๆ›œๆ—ฅ

๐ŸŽถ๋””์–ด ํŒŒ๋”

๋””์–ด ํŒŒ๋”
(ํฐ ๊ธ€์”จ ่‹ฑ่ชž4ๅˆ†)


Dear Father!
How come you left me so early.

With this giant empire, 
I don't know what I'm doing. 
If we step the wrong step, 
we'll bring your kingdom to ruin.
And then betrayal brewin, 

mama movin her crew in.
Removing me from everything that you gave me to lead in .
And I be breathing.

It's a coup they wanna take the crown you put my head in
And it's set in, set now in motion.
She says she's God, fully drunk on power.
And I told her that all she has to do is honor the Father, 
Cuz if she glorifies her self her glory will be devoured.
And all these pyscho, sycophants, will bring her hell and cower.

They just tell her what she wanna hear to steal them rolls.
They don't care a piss about her or her eternal soul.
Soul bound, hellbound, 
who cares, steal the father's gold.
He crowned his son 3 times, 
use the mama to fold him, fold him up in two.

I can't take this no more I will not be used.
I'll never betray Father.
I wont bent to this ruse.
So I left in the darkness with my wife and kids.
Found a place where we could rest away, get out and dip,
The wilderness, with my only loyal brother we'd sit.
And reminisce bout the Father's love and how He was it.
How he saved us many times,
gave us life gave us grit.

I don't know Father! 
Why'd you leave us so early.
I thought I'd live to see you turn one hundred and twenty.
Running, screaming through the forest in the darkness of night.
Tears flowing like the rivers look at starry skies.
And why Father!? 
Why did you go!!
I know you hear me! I know you know!

Why'๏ฝ„ you let mama go crazy for power & money.
Why'๏ฝ„ you let her betray you finna going to hell for the money.
Cuz I love you Father I love you more than life.
We grew up pledging that we would die to protect your life.
But you just ascended, ascended up into heaven.
I wish this heaven could descend so I could see you again.

My son. I know it seems so cragy.
You're the son I chose to be my heir and substantial body.
Your mama had her way and it won't end pretty.
But you must move forward with the crown ๏ผฉ gave thee.

I will pour out my spirit.
And my Holy Fire.
I will make a way and I will send a True Mother.
I'm proud the unity you have with Jastin your brother.
He is Cain you are Abel.
I bless my sons together.

Money comes and goes.
It's not the crux of the kingdom.
My sons loving me for me.
Is the crux of the kingdom and you boys did good.

I love you both so much 
and I'll be fighting on the battlefield you both keep up.
At times you'll want to quit but know that you're never alone.
I'๏ฝ right here by your side slaying demons of old.
It's a treasure to fight alongside.

My loyal sons.
The sons that never betrayed the Father.
God's already won.